Monday, June 13, 2005

The End of an Era

It's been some time since I last posted. That is because I was busy presenting my research, finishing up my thesis and then defending my thesis. Not to mention finishing my course work and taking my last finals of my undergraudate career. I am now the proud owner of a Bachelor of Arts degree in the Humanities. I graduated cum laude and with distinction in history (for completing my senior honors thesis). My commencement from OSU marked the End of an Era.

This end marks a new beginning. Being able to finish my senior thesis made me realize that I AM cut out for graduate school. I want so desperately to finish what I started working on concerning surface survey in the Mediterranean. There are so many questions I still have and there are so many ways to improve surface survey. I want to find them. I want to test them. For now I will keep researching while working here at Hopewell Culture and I will live vicariously through Daniel Stewart, a PhD student at the University of Leicester in England who is doing his work in surface survey on a greater scale than I.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home